(VICT) Re: New book I am reading...was: Alex- Dog Attack

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:36:58 -0400

The answer is you email

john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To put in a wishlist request.

And if you have titles, i can hunt down volunteers to scan them.

If you send them to the Bookshare office, you can get them back but they are
despined.

I am willing to scan for you, still am finishing Clic to Calm, smile, shamed
face, has taken a lot longer than I thought it would.

But am happy to scan, can snail mail them to me, I will scan them and mail
them back to you.

Am working through a box of history books another volunteer sent me.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.