(VICT) Re: New book I am reading...was: Alex- Dog Attack

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:16:52 -0400

Has anyone ever tried the audio/video email?
Could a book be (legally) read in sections in email audio/video format?  Would
it be against copyright law?
Would it even be of interest?
I have never used audio/video email...so I am not sure it would be feasible.
What does it take to have a book put on audio for bookshare?

Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
APDT#72225
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is not my whole life, but she makes my life whole"
~D.L.Shotwell
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France

All posts are considered copyrighted by the author. You must get
permission from the poster before forwarding.