[uae] Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip [sound]

  • From: Fabien Meghazi <agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:25:30 +0200

> "Demon Download" - and is at www.demondownload.dk - but again it's down right
> now.

Doesn't seems to be an official group's website. Seems to collect many
group's demo.
http://web.archive.org/web/20080530044443/http://www.demondownload.dk/

> Well you're in luck - try Bitfellas.org and the aforementioned ADA (Amiga
> Demoscene Archive.)

Thanks.

> I will try arch linux tommorrow, I think, and confirm/deny on intel.

Well, Mustafa says he's aware of this. Should be a vsync issue. I
guess you don't have to check

>> Sorry, my english is not good enough to explain it.
> That's ok, um, try in German and I'll get Stingray to translate for me? (:

I don't speak german. But I can write it in french, then use a
translator in german so you can use a transaltor in english ;-)

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com
Email: agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx