[uae] Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip [sound]

  • From: Fabien Meghazi <agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:58:59 +0200

> Don't you think it's time for hosting the project into Sourceforge,
> Google Code or any other FOSS project hosting? This could make to
> follow the progress better, better downloading (no neeed to use
> services like rapidshare)

Meanwhile, here's an alternate link for this release :

http://www.amigrave.com/upload/posts/puaex/uaecvs4-4.tgz

md5 5bdfceaf3bfdd4dd0cb2d59a51c9ef15

> and probably better collaboring (bugs,
> feature requests, patches...).
>
> I already mentioned it, but it seems not happened yet.
>
> If you don't have enough time for it, you can ask for volunteers here.
> I think probably you will find help.

Waiting for that too ;-)
I'm willing to help. Even for unwanted jobs such as documentation update, ...
Eg: I spent some time in order to make a patch for adding F12+P for
pausing the emulation.
Then in the code I saw that the Pause key was already bound
(AKS_PAUSE) and that the feature I was trying
to add already existed in Bernd's tree.
It was not in the docs but I feel idiot that I had not thought about
the pause key, this sounds so obvious to use the
pause key that I was too dumb to try it.
Just for that reason I wanted to add it in the docs#keyboard but as
there's no puaex code home, I'm stuck.

Mustafa,

Thanks for your work ! I can confirm that the issue I reported is now
100% resolved.
The behavior is now in par with e-uae's one concerning audio & vsync.

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com
Email: agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx