[uae] Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip [sound]

  • From: Mustafa Tufan <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:45:54 +0200

forgot to mention that we have a master tree (we may have pandora and/or other platform trees later)

http://github.com/GnoStiC/PUAE/tree/master

i don't have my own domain, but i guess i should get one :)
currently i only want to work on the code (there is still lotsa work; cpu, memory, cartridges etc) and worry about other stuff later.
but it's a community project so, feel free to help any way you can..

cheers,

-mustafa.

timofonic timofonic wrote:
Hello.

I only see an index.html file...

Also, are you going to upload the files only or the entire CVS commit history?

A project lite could be interesting. A wiki and some domain could be
quite nice. A forum for user support could be a plus too.

I can help in the wiki stuff, even converting documentation in other
formats to wiki (mediawiki, for example).

For the site, you can use some blog infraestructure plus a theme or
custom PHP code. An example of custom PHP code is scummvm.org (source
code available).

Regards.

2009/10/26 Mustafa Tufan <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx>:
git clone git://github.com/GnoStiC/PUAE.git

cheers,

-mustafa.