[uae] Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip [sound]

  • From: timofonic timofonic <timofonic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:48:19 +0100

More info here...

(%) ls PUAE
./  ../  .git/  index.html

(%) ls PUAE/.git
./  ../  HEAD  branches/  config  description  hooks/  index  info/
logs/  objects/  packed-refs  refs/

(%) ls PUAE/.git/branches
./  ../

Weird, as I can see this:
http://github.com/GnoStiC/PUAE/tree/82a40c2e2f767517f78f39b485ea21589686a556

What about importing your local CVS too?

The readme file needs some updating from the new developer too ;)

I see github has a wiki but... is that as good as Mediawiki, dokuwiki
or other wiki systems?

Regards.