[triadtechtalk] This...& WIN XP

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 5 Sep 2001 02:40:21 -0700

Mr. D.Nasset wrote re WIN XP:
<However, it is, as best I can tell (and I
haven't really used it myself) the best thing Microsoft has put on a home
user desktop to-date. >

"The best...." -this is the same exact thing that M$ has said about all it's
windows, starting with 3.X.
Never have they come out with one that did not need tweaking, and we know
they've already discontinued support for some despite all their lauding.

If I well recall the song in Burl Ives'(RIP) album goes like this:
"They'll do anything for money....
 for that almighty dollar bill!"

Please, I'm only stating MHO & respect yours, but in my book of WIN versions
I'll stick with WIN 2K & will run as far as I can from XP and even seek asylum
if need be.(LOL)

Armando  Avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish you good health and much happiness, today and
always.