[triadtechtalk] Re: Armando and Howard: Re: AVG Anti-Virus System Main Page

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 13:47:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2001 11:50:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
davisrb@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> have been able to use it for two years without having this problem

due to updates and changes that have been made to the program making it way
more intrusive than it was originally... I just read all it does and that
would be the first to go.... could not belive how intrusive it is and you
agree to all it does when you install it... aint my cup of tea that is for
certin..... and yes I beleive it can make your desktop icons go away as it is
attempting to change what you are seeing on screen.... in my mind it is a
program that is attmepting to take control of your pc for what it wants to do
and not what you want your pc to be doing...... Chuck.. in Ok