[torontocbm] Re: As a follow up to my 64 DTV Pal messages...

  • From: "Jeff Bourdeau" <jeffobourdeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:40:24 -0400

I remember seeing yours that you ordered when you brought it to a TPUG meeting awhile back...

Do you have an SX-64? If so, have you looked into whether or not this monitor could be a modern-day replacement for the SX-64s internal monitor? I would think that would allow for ALOT of space to be freed inside the SX-64 casing for other mods...