[torontocbm] Re: As a follow up to my 64 DTV Pal messages...

  • From: Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:32:25 -0400

That would be a good idea.

Thinking about it now.. I recall was initially looking into doing something
with it and I  think
I came to the conclusion that the NTSC version I have cannot be moded only the
PAL version.

I'd love to MOD mine.

From: Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:24:34 -0500
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: As a follow up to my 64 DTV Pal messages...

Just a thought how about anyone who has one, and has modified or
is in the process of modifying,

Bring it in next meeting?  J   I just removed mine from
the joystick enclosure, and waiting for my

Connectors to arrive… have to pick a neat box to put it in…

Internet explorer 8 lets you browse the web faster.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655582