[torontocbm] Re: As a follow up to my 64 DTV Pal messages...

  • From: Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:00:42 -0400

Cool... thanks for all the info guys, it is very much Appreciated.

Simply going by visuals I have Version 1, I will confirm the datestamp etc..
once I get home tonight.

I have some ideas floating in my head.  I picked up a small 4.5" TV that was
designed for Car use, it has video inputs,
not sure how good it would look with the D64.  I might think of getting a
larger TV 6" or 7" and making my own little
portable C64. :)

I know this is all done before, and some people are yawwning right about now,
but what I make would be different than
what anyone else makes.  Which would make mine unique.

Its too bad I have a v1 rather than v2.

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046