[torontocbm] Re: As a follow up to my 64 DTV Pal messages...

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:46:52 -0400

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Miraglia, Walter
<Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a thought how about anyone who has one, and has modified or is in the
> process of modifying,

I modded one of my 64DTVs back in the day when it was the "cool" thing
to do, and put it in a neat little project box with tiny keyboard.   I
brought it out to a meeting back then.  Apart from a few DTV-specific
demos, I admittedly haven't used it very much though.

-Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif(at)schemafactor(dot)com

"It's better to light a candle, than curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb