[torontocbm] Re: As a follow up to my 64 DTV Pal messages...

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:07:18 -0400

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have some ideas floating in my head.  I picked up a small 4.5" TV that was
> designed for Car use, it has video inputs,
> not sure how good it would look with the D64.  I might think of getting a
> larger TV 6" or 7" and making my own little
> portable C64. :)

For truly portable, check out this 3" monitor I found on eBay.  Works
beautifully on my C64 (and DTV), also VIC20...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220295172823

I wouldn't do any heavy programming or word-processing with it, but
action games look great!

-Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif(at)schemafactor(dot)com

"It's better to light a candle, than curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb