[TechAssist] Re: NSA (National Service Alliance).

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:24:58 -0600

I know that, Jerry.
That's why I neglected to say EVERYTHING that's on my mind.
Good thing we still have freedom of speech in this country, and that NSA has
every right to start an organization that has the potential to corner all
the future Consumer Electronics service, and repair work. I guess congress
needs to get busy, and pass some more laws.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx