[TechAssist] Re: NSA (National Service Alliance).

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:31:28 -0600

As far as SS goes, it certainly looks like it is dried up for me.
In a few months I would have been eligible to draw SS.  To my disappointmen=
t, It won't hardly be worth my time to try to go get it.  The measly amount=
 won't even buy a weeks worth of groceries.  At least for me, there will no=
t be any retirement for me.  It is too late at this stage of the game to tr=
y to get into another field of work.  I will have to work until I drop or t=
he second coming.  My only hope is this TV repair business with turn around=
 and start producing a living (well, I can still hope and dream, can't I?).=
  When these large wanna be companies run the little guy out of business, w=
here does the little guy go?  They don't give a rat's a** who they crush.=
=20=20
I wouldn't qualify for unemployment and not be able to get a job because of=
 age.  Been there done that!
Now back to the loosing dogs :-(
Daryl
Daryl's TV