[TechAssist] Re: NSA (National Service Alliance).

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 16:46:42 -0500

If you've worked all these years and paid in to SS as required you'll
surely get more than enough to buy a weeks worth of groceries, or you
are one BIG eater. I won't get as much as most people do and what I get
from SS is ALL I'll have but I'll get by ok. Please send donations

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *