[TechAssist] Re: NSA (National Service Alliance).

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 09:30:31 -0500

"and also threatening to take away social security."

Now where did you get that idea? You and I will be long gone before SS
dries up, But it WILL dry up for our grand children no matter what plan
they use.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *