[TechAssist] Re: HDTV Projection & DLP

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 07:14:29 -0500

I think the other way.....DLPs and the noisy color wheel, compared to spots
of dust only seen in the show-to-commercial blackout?? I don't care about
the blackout, besides a can of air and a brush to maintain it are
cheaper....

But the DLP's color quality is better....resolution slightly higher, it's
just that motor is one more thing to fail.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN