[TechAssist] Re: HDTV Projection & DLP

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:58:29 -0500

OK. Since a price was quoted, I did -assume- that there was a purchase
going on. I guess they were simply just discussing the cost /if/ it were
to be purchased outright. I always seem to try to fill in the blanks,
and don't do it so well.
Sorry
;-)
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx