[TechAssist] Re: Fusible resistors

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:06:56 -0400

Just quickly read it..
Sounds legitimate.
My problem...on a Tech list...it's like asking...My Amplifier keeps
blowing my 5 Amp fuse...is it OK to use a 7 Amp.

We should know better.

I can see it with swapping out solid state components, sometimes we
have something in stock that may even exceed specs..but fuses should
not present much of a mystery.

        It's a fair subject..after all it's the weekend.;-)

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada