[TechAssist] Re: Fusible resistors

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:41:06 -0400

Jerry;
I agree 100%.
Cover yourself on "Safety Components"...
Not being cruel...it's nice to ask if you don't know..but using
improper fuses, or improper components will put your shieska on the
line.

        Not so much in Canada, but with Lawsuits, some hotshot Investigator
will draw you through the coals.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics