[TechAssist] Re: Fusible resistors

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:17:32 -0400

Same here Al...I never use the word "fuse" on my Invoice..that's all the
customer focuses on.
        Some of my customers that are a little technically inclined, or
presume they are, I don't even use words like resistors or capacitors.
        Like on the Mitsubishi's...if I change a bunch of Caps, I bill
it out as a MOD KIT, and charge accordingly.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx