[TechAssist] Re: Fusible resistors

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 05:34:43 -0400

Bingo! Give that man a cigar! As "sue-happy" as a lot of Americans have
become, it is best to use the original part when it comes to something
like this. When you turn on a tv and there is a lawyer saying "Has
anyone looked at you cross-eyed in the last 3 months? We'll sue on a
percentage basis", Ed is VERY correct in saying that a lawyer would drag
you through the coals on that.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"