[tcb] Re: GR2 vs. Gas-Adjust

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:24:56 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

shocks won't fix that issue.  That's the bump stops not coming into play.

If you have a narrowed or aftermarket beam (like me) you watch for the bumps.
I'm actually thinking of fabing up
a couple of bump stops to work on my wagenswest beam.  In Dallas there's too
many )(*)(*#@! dips, potholes and everything
so I always hear the squeel of the tires.