[tcb] Re: GR2 vs. Gas-Adjust

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:48:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Doesn't matter, you've moved the suspension points up 2 1/2 inches so the tire
will hit before the bump stops.  A quick solution for
you is to cut and weld them "turning" them down so they take the shock instead
of the wheel tubs.

Right now your bump stops are about at a 3:30 position you need them closer to
4:30.  It varies with wheels/tires and amount of drop so YMMV