[talks-uk] Re: Off topic

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:20:26 +0100

HI,

Did you try the networks over the phone?  I find this is often the best way
of handling such negotiations as it eliminates external pressures found in a
shop environment.  Also, I have access to the web and can validate
information being given to me by the sales person.  I also have a higher
bargaining power as I can access information easily and use that to counter
the stock offers being given to me by the sales person.

And Steve probably has an iPhone for the same reason many who don?t like it
do ? they like one or two features of it, enough to part with the cash but
not enough to use it regularly.  Either that or something went wrong and
they couldn?t return it.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,