[talks-uk] Re: Off topic

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:22:35 +0100

Lol Steve.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve S
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:18 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Off topic

  Hi Eleanor, well I'm also paying the street price along with millions of
others...I think there's some secret we're missing out on.  BTW, when I got my
N85, I did manage to get the manager down to argue a deal...and we did, but
with the iPhone, no go, they weren't interested.  So, if I wanted 1 I had to
pay for it, otherwise I wouldn't of got 1!  Cheers Steve.