[talks-uk] Off topic

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:42:49 +0100

Hi,

Apologies for the off topic message, but not sure where else I could ask this
question.

I'm thinking of getting an Iphone and I'm wondering what the best cim is out
there, with free calls over all networks, text messages and unlimited broadband
connection. Would I have to go contract with a cim  only card that would
achieve the above or could I go pay as you go? If i have to go contract, who is
giving the best deals.

If you feel this is off topic, maybe you could answer the questions off list at:
j_doherty2@xxxxxxx

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Jim