[talks-uk] Re: Off topic

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:12:42 +0100

Hi Jim.  Apple set their own tarrifs, so it doesn't matter where you go, all
the deals are the same.  I've had my iPhone for a few weeks now and as far as I
can remember (don't quote me), you're looking at around £30 per month=300
minutes/300texts/1gig of data transfer and you'll have to pay approx £129 for
the handset on 18 month contract.  £35=600 minutes/unlimited texts/1gig of data
transfer and you'll pay approx £87 for the handset on 24 month contract.  Best
thing to do is have a look on the web and you'll get the full picture, cheers
Steve.