Re: [steem] Processors

  • From: "Steem Authors" <steem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:14:06 +0100

Hi,

> > programs that require an 030 processor and will definitely run on an 030
> > processor machine without TT/Falcon hardware?
>
> Perhaps our selfmade programs ;)
> Some people (like me) are still loving programming in this enviroment.

Would it make a lot of difference for a programmer? After all the main
benefit of an 030 was the speed increase, and there is already an option in
Steem to do that.

> And what about Mint and whatever multitasking enviroments you want?

I have a version of Mint that runs fine on a 68000, are there better
versions that don't?

Russ

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/