[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:26:44 -0500 (EST)

RonG
Thanks for the extra information

CJSB

In a message dated 2/15/2013 9:12:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
xgeorge@xxxxxxx writes:

CJSB,

You are 100% correct.  Not only did APL kick the  MREO's off
they got rid of the shore side Port Marine Communications and
Electronics Officer position which was also under ARA.

RG, EX  Permanent MREO on APL's President Truman

On 2/15/2013 6:05 AM, _Sblumen123@aol.com_ (mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

As far as the
greedy shipowners they wouldn't care if we were all top  notch
electronic engineers, they would dump us in a minute and let
incompetent mates do our jobs for a bigger profit right now and
always, it's the nature of the beast.

Comrade Jew Stanley  Blumenthal