[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: Ron George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:45:57 -0700

RR,

Apparently you are not aware that the Feds have been subsidizing the states for a very long time.

But the real point is that you were helped by Government.

RG

On 2/13/2013 8:37 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
RG,
Yes I did attend public schools. I graduated from Cass Tech High School where many famous people attended. State college as well. At the time I attended school it was run entirely by state and local governments. The Federal government had not part in it and my college tuition was very affordable, not like it is today. The quality of education was also much better than it is today.