[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:03:31 -0800

In that case you would have been better served to call the U Tube item as "interesting". I',m guessing that you didnt search all that hard to check that it is, in fact, "comprehensible and factual"

On 2/10/2013 6:13 PM, Ron Ristad wrote:
Lee,
No one is asking you to believe anything. I was under the impression that this was a forum to share information and have discussions. To the best of my knowledge all the facts presented in the documentary are true.If have information that contradicts what is said in the documentary then please share them it with the rest of us.. By describing it as you did, it appears to me that
    you are expecting us to believe it to be so.

    ;lee

Thanks,
RR