[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: Ron George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:27:16 -0700

RR,

It could have come from union dues.

Let's say it did come from the companies which would
be a tax write off for them so in effect it came from the
government which is funded by the tax payers so
therefore the American tax payers paid you to sit on
a ship for six months.

RG

On 2/13/2013 9:07 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
RG,
So tell me. Where did the ARA get the money? Duh.

All the companies are taxed. ARA officials give some it back and the rest goes into their pockets under the heading of 'management fees'.