[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:54:41 -0500 (EST)

Lee, RR, JS, DR and the rest of the gang
Checked out the link all the way and in my humble opinion
BS all the way by a member of the run of the mill anti Obama
herd sheepie who falsely posts me as being anti 2nd
amendment, pro banning guns altogether, puts a bunch of false
words in my mouth and stupidly clings to his idotic plain
english, H.R. 5542 means only a tax on imports. Listen to this
jerk and he will have you believe that President Obama is a  secret
Muslim, Hitler, Karl Marx communist, although a Karl Marx
communist wouldn't be a bad idea.

Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/11/2013 12:03:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In that case you would have been better served to  call the U Tube item as
"interesting".  I',m guessing
that you didnt  search all that hard to check that it is, in fact,
"comprehensible and  factual"

On 2/10/2013 6:13 PM, Ron Ristad wrote:

Lee,
No one  is asking you to believe anything. I was under the impression that
this was  a forum to
share information and have discussions.  To the best of my knowledge all
the facts  presented
in the documentary are true. If have information  that contradicts what is
said in the documentary
then please share them  it with the rest of us..  By describing it as you
did, it appears to me  that

you are expecting us to believe it to be  so.

;lee

Thanks,
RR