[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:30:54 -0500 (EST)

Hey RR
Did you go from Mate (3rd I presume?) to R/O or R/O to Mate?
What were the two complaints against ARA filed with the NLRB
you won? I should think us R/Os would be interested?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/12/2013 8:02:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

RG,
I never asked  the ARA for any favors, that's for sure. I filed two
complaints against them  with the NLRB and won both times. I also sailed as a
mate
for the MMP. I stood  on several picket lines. How many did picket lines did
you stand  on?

-RR