[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:21:24 -0800

On 2/10/2013 6:21 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
Must see! Comprehensible and factual documentary on the politics of gun control.
Describes how virtually all of the crazy shooters were taking psychotic
prescription drugs which are known to induce irrational violent behavior. Why is
this never mentioned in the mainstream media? Watch and find out why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XQhdXUuFbDE

-RR
The government is good at one thing...They break your legs, then give you a
crutch and tell you "See, without the government you wouldn't be able to walk"
And, we are to believe that this is "Comprehensible and factual documentary" because????? Oh I guess I forgot.. Anything you find on the internet that somehow supports your point of view is naturally "
Comprehensible and factual ".."

Lee