[sparkscoffee] Re: The Executive

  • From: Ron George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:03:32 -0700

RR,

I see, the millions of Christians who have been murdered must NOT have had faith in god.

Same deal for the Appalachian religious venomous snake handlers. You have faith in god and you won't get bit.

RG

On 2/12/2013 6:26 PM, Ron Ristad wrote:
RG,
Being a Christian does not imply that you have faith in God. You don't have to belong to any religion to have faith in God. Most of the so-called Christians I know are a bunch of hypocrites, like during that Republican debate when Ron Paul quoted the words of Jesus Christ, "Do unto others..." and all the so-called Christians booed him.

Those who have faith in God know what I'm talking about. Those who don't don't. I suspect that those who do not have faith in God are losers who feel they were short changed in life and are envious of those who have more than they do. I grew up in the inner city of Detroit with a single mom who wasn't even an American citizen and I never begged anybody for help, and certainly not the government.