[sparkscoffee] Re: Christopher Dorner Shootout Gun Battle

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:27:07 -0800

It's another government secret op. The various police forces pooled their resources and hired an actor to oill some of their members and lead them on a manhunt which eventually led to the cabin where they could show their skills at smoking him out.. I'm sure they had a reason for the "op" but they arent saying

On 2/15/2013 8:18 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
"The manhunt for the alleged cop killer ended after a firefight in Big Bear Lake, California.They haven't proven anything and are flat out refusing to show "We The People" any evidence at all. Why would this guy send the only known copy of his "manifesto" to the very people he distrusted most? Why do we not get to see it ourselves. Why did they burn him alive instead of taking him alive like they claimed they wanted to? Why were they using automatic weapons against one man? Why have they not shown anything at all to prove any of it?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u83CZv5LG8&feature=player_embedded

-RR
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take
care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford