[SI-LIST] Re: What do you do?

  • From: "Lynne D. Green" <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:43:27 -0700

DC Sessions had business cards that actually said "Mad Scientist"!

For the general public, I usually use "consultant".  When they find out I am
an Electrical Engineer, their eyes glaze over.  Very few people get as far
as IBIS and SI.  (Something about being female in this industry....)

- Lynne Green