[SI-LIST] Re: What do you do?

  • From: "Hill, John" <John.Hill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:02:30 -0400

Jeff,

Sometimes I tell people that I am an Electron Herder.=20

But mostly I tell people that I keep the electrons from leaking out of
computers.

John

=20

---------------------------------------
The information in this email and attachments hereto may contain legally =
privileged, proprietary or confidential information that is intended for =
a particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the =
employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the =
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, =
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail =
information is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Takata =
customers or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is =
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract, if =
applicable. If you have received this communication in error, please =
immediately notify us by return e-mail, permanently delete any =
electronic copies of this communication and destroy any paper copies.