[SI-LIST] Re: Fibre channel interconnect margins

  • From: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Alan.Hiltonnickel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 00:01:51 -0700

I know exactly what those expected and acceptable level you are talking about.
And I have adjust and monitor them at both production and prototype level. It
is either humping along or fall on its face and nothing in between. If you tell
me you have indeed log those errors and get 10e-12 BERT my hats off to you. I
have been puzzled by this 10e-xx claims for a long time and indeed very
interested in what others do.