[SI-LIST] Re: DDR SDRAM signal routing

  • From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tbiggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:23:15 -0600

Tom,
Good point!

Or to paraphrase an earlier analogy, always drive with your lights on
the first time you go anywhere.  But if you can program those
coordinates into a remote controlled vehicle (layout constraints), why
go there again?

Cheers!

Aubrey Sparkman=20
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.=20
Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx=20
(512) 723-3592