[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: "Hellwigg" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:46:13 -0400

Hey Jeff

I made the trip from Ontario Canada for one of the days, did not bring a dog
to show but spent the whole day as a spectator. Although the entry on the
day I went was around 45 I think, I was very impressed with the overall
quality,  and correct movers. The open bitch class was amazing.....very deep
in quality, it was one of those that kept you saying (that's the one, oops
no maybe that's the one, oh she's nice maybe that one hahahhaahahahahaha)
:-) The handling was exceptional, the dogs delightful and the friendly
welcoming attitudes ringside left me smiling all the time. The show was well
run, well organized, relaxing and fun.

The day I was there (Friday) the judge was Jennifer Root who did an awesome
job. The atmosphere ringside was friendly and full of commradarie. I
thoroughly enjoyed myself. Although I don't have a catalogue, I was
especially impressed with the Winner's Dog...a very big moving, powerful &
handsome Antonio son bred by John & Christine Gibbons & Jimmy Moses; WB - I
don't recall her name but she is (Witmer's Nantucket x Utopia's Persuasion),
RWB  - Ambers Sugar Boom bred by Barbara and owned by Bill & Joanne Randall;
Best Puppy (Can FV Ch Brownhill Kysarah Maricio x Can Ch Survival's
Indecision Timberline) bred and owned by Tony & Colleen Vandendool, and BOB
the ever exciting Chyna.

I also spotted and met many very outstanding youngsters which tells me that
we have some exceptional and exciting youngster coming up

Wendy