[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:36:46 -0500

1. this year i did not go to Florida. this year Florida came here. it
has not snowed yet.

2. I cheered my head off when florida clobbered ohio state which i
previously called the most over rated team in america. Three cheers for
Boise State.

3. Thanks to Barbara Amidon I picked up Vanity Fair and read the
article on the Robinsons daughter Tory in which they also mentioned the
Colgates and The Gardiners. For those of you who do not get the
Quarterly beg borrow or steal one since my Article in the Dec Issue
mentions a few of them as well. Loved the pictures of Reva and Bud. I
also have a wonderful picture of Ch Robinsaway Easy Rider with Lamar
who was winners dog under me at Maryland for his first points. He was
Renos first champion.Ed Barritt put him up the next day. These families
are all very current.

4. Expectng company any minute so must run.....