[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:33:08 -0500

1. Buying a Show dog: I  bought one that I just finished from a very reliable
breeder Lorraine Schowalter. I bought her at seven months of age. She was
guaranteed to certify hips and elbows at two and she did. She was guaranteed
fertile and she was. She was guaranteed to be finishable and she did. Her
temperament was guaranteed and it was excellent. I paid exactly 1500 dollars
for her and two puppies back from her first litter. First and third choice and
this was done. Then the bitch belonged to me. Lorraine had the right to pick
the stud dog and she did.There were no problems. Most top breeders use co
ownerships and they work out very well. That is the truth the whole truth and
nothing but the truth so help me God. I believe that Ambers Flair was purchased
at five months of age. Ask Roz.

2. As for the National Specialty show. There are about five major airlines that
take dogs as excess baggage. Two of them are less expensive Delta and American.
Air Canada Midwest and United
 all cost more. Continental makes you go to Air Cargo and charges 200 dollars
each way.but their ticket prices for people are lower. Certain cities have all
airlines flying in. LA, New York Atlanta Chicago Dallas Denver. i have flown in
and out of all of those. Any city which hosted an Olympics or a Worlds Fair
would also have good airline connections. also any place with a major Race
Track which flies horses in and out on a regular basis.