[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: curdie35@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 20:21:56 +0000

Ed,
I know what it means too. (I was a very young child at the time) Guess =
that
puts us in a VERY SPECIAL CLASS! Personally, I like the view from here.
It's so much easier to look back on life than to worry about the future!
<GRIN>  Maybe there should be a separate list for us "old fogies".
he-he-he-he  Then we could talk about the perfect GSDs of our past and =
not
get that "Oh Not Again!" stare from the young Whipper-Snappers. Jody =
from
Midvale
-------------- Original message --------------=20

> From Tinker to Evers to Chance.....wow!!! Norma..I am=20
> impressed,....not many
> on this list know what that means..lol....FB=20
> ----- Original Message -----=20
TWELVE=20
> > (the toughest College league)I am rooting for all Big Twelve Teams. =
GO=20
> > OKLAHOMA...GO. This is their year!=20
> >=20
> > 3.I can not remember seeing so many posts in one short week. Is=20
> > everyone
> > snowed in or something? It was 62 degrees here yesterday. It was so =
warm

> > on New Years Eve in Times Square that it almost looked like =
Disneyland.=20
> > Maybe I brought the weather with me. Yes i am still in New York.=20
> >=20
> > 4. The Holy Terror is enjoying her vacation from Jack and Melody who =

> > we
> > dropped at Winter Camp in Pennsylvania for eight weeks.The Camp
directors=20
> > and the counselors appeared to very enthusiastic. They should come =
home
in=20
> > great condition and be ready for the spring rings.=20
> >=20
> > 5.To me while the sho
> > w ring is competitive it takes a cooperative group effort to improve =
the

> > breed. From Tinker to Evers to Chance.=20
> >=20
> > 6. Don Jones says it takes 20 minutes to Judge a group. That is a=20
> > direct
> > quote. Scottsdale Arizona Feb 04=20
> >=20
> > 7. Someone asked me who Dany Canino was because she was on my list=20
> > of 66
> > judges. She is in the movie BEST IN SHOW. She is the judge in the
opening=20
> > sequence. She started with German Shepherds then went into =
Rottweilers.=20