[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:01:40 -0400

1, To start with a positive note: I have been feeding EXCLUSIVE rice
and lamb kibble (its an Agway product). And I have been feeding Iams
Lamb and rice canned meat which comes in a green and pink can. None of
my dogs has been the slightest bit ill.

2.Would that we all had such good friends to defend us when we were
down. I thought Jims letter was definitely needed. However I am really
getting tired of IF I ONLY HAD THE BERVE. I think temperament now is
nowhere as good as it was in the sixties.It is becoming the exception
instead of the rule. Carmen is a bug on temperament. That is really
needed.

3.Melody has been cheering me up with her crazy antics. She loves to
jump the fence race around the outside of the yard and then run up to
the porch and knock on the front door.Once she even stole Jacks bear
and dropped it on the doorstep. I need cheering up what with two deaths
in the family in the last four weeks. Anyway she is going to a dog show
with me.

4. Tomorrow I am going
to the first show I have been to since the National and I will see if I
still feel the same way. No entries just bringing a dog along for the
ride.

5. Went to an auction today and walked out on it. It was crowded stuffy
and definitely in violation of the Fire laws. I was really tempted to
stand up and shout FIRE!.The auctioneer would not even have heard me as
he thinks he is the local answer to Jay Leno.

6. Have a wonderful new contractor. Would that I had met him sooner.
The house looks wonderful and I love it.

7. One last double handling story. Bob and Lynn Andrews owned Britmeres
Timothy Of Lahngold. Lynn was a cute little lady about four and a half
feet tall who always wore platform shoes with four inch heels and ran
around the ring double handling her dog. Falco Of Thunder Rock thought
she was precious. She was the best double handler that he ever had.

8. I may have a very spectacular announcement to make in the near
future but It must wait until all parties involve
d are ready to announce it.