[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:02:49 -0500

1. Hate to say this but the weather has been getting warmer every day here.
Yesterday I went to Pennsylvania and we were practically running around in our
shirt sleeves. Did not mention any names but the sun was shining. Today I had
to take my jacket off.Not a sign of rain or snow. Its supposed to be even
warmer tomorrow. Yes i am still in New York. It only snows very early on monday
mornings here.

2.The DVDs are ready to be mailed out. Just finished packing them. Look for
them to arrive in about a week. That was fast wasn't it.

3.Ernest Loeb had a long and productive life. He came to America in the
thirties as a young man just ahead of the HOLOCAUST. He was about about 28 when
he handled the great Pffeiffer in 1937. he made his last appearance in the ring
when he judged the 87 National fifty years later. During those fifty years he
had an enormous influence on the Breed. I last saw him at the 2000 National. he
came to watch his old friend joe judge. I last saw his younger
 son Martin at the 2002 national.Maries father Antonio and he were very close
friends.

3.i have had more then 300 emails in the last 36 hours. I have barely got time
to read them.

4. To change the subject:
did you know that chelsea Clinton was pregnant
that charles is being grilled by the police about the death of Diana
That barbara Streisand had cancer
that Ellen degeneris is planning to have a baby
there is a life out there beyond dogs......