[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:49:15 -0800 (PST)

Norma,  give me a break. Now you're telling us that you went that far to build
a major for the other exhibitors and you didn't go to win yourself. You are a
true sportsman. Ann   www.geocities.com/edangsd
NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:last words

1. Oh yes WE HELD FIVE MAJORS FOR THEM BEFORE PULLING. the shows are still on
today. I am home. You would think some one would at least say Thank you for
coming.

2.My bitch shows better when she hears clapping. Shes a ham. She is always on
but more so when the audience is on too. Most SHOW DOGS DO! I have no trouble
getting other breed people to do it but its nice when shepherd people do too.I
know one exhibitor who comes to every show with a chorus of twelve clapping
screaming footstampers.They are called a Fan Club in other milieus. I do not
know if they are paid or not but there was one group of Kuvasz people at the
last show who almost ripped out my ear drums.

3. the only one whose opinion on behavior matters is AKC and in this case the
REP agreed with me.

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original